Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wednesday, 01-18-12

I needed to try and back to back one more set of runs before the 50k (in 2 1/2 weeks). We are going to be fairly busy/absent this weekend, so I had to make the determination to do it today and Thursday. Sounds ok until I remember I just did it last Fri/Sat. If I pull this off it is going to be 64 miles in one week. Definitely the most miles in a week that I have run.

So to start it off I ran 7.3 miles today in 59:55, 8:12 pace. Weather was good, upper 40's, but it was the afternoon, getting close to sundown with the temp dropping fairly rapidly so I wanted to get in the car before it dropped too much. Plan is to do 20+ miles tomorrow in the morning with the temps in the 30's, hopefully in the 40's before I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment